Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pre-Op

We went to the Neurosurgeon & hospital today for pre-op. We were both anxious about it....we are less than 2 weeks away now & it got REAL today.

However, everything went well, as expected. We got some logistic info., blood taken, EKG done, instructions, etc.....routine stuff. Again, surgery is scheduled for the 25th at 8:00 am and should last between 7 & 14 hours. They will update me throughout & I plan to post here via the laptop. He'll be in ICU that night and depending on how he is the next day, he may get to go to the "floor" (regular room). He'll be there anywhere from 3 days to a week. Everything just depends on how the surgery goes & how he feels afterward.

I know that I keep saying it but thanks to everyone who is pitching in for us with everything from prayers to food to childcare. I don't know what we'd do without all the support.