Thursday, March 26, 2009

The day after

I lost WiFi last night so I couldn't update again.
I got to see him about 10:00 last night & he looks AWESOME!  You wouldn't even know he had surgery except for his head being wrapped!!!  I stayed with him until after midnight & went to get a little rest.  He is in a tremendous amount of pain in his shoulders.  I'm not sure if that is from they way they had him secured to the table or something else.  He says it's the worst pain he's ever felt.  I hope that subsides today.

THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends & family who've been so wonderful.

AGAIN, Wes is in ICU now.  His blood pressure was up last night.  HE HAS REQUESTED NO VISITORS for now.  Perhaps when he's in a regular room & feeling a little better, he'll change his mind.  As of now, I'm asking everyone to respect his wishes......